Your Organization's DNA: Taking Culture out of the Shadows
Organizational Culture is “how work gets done,” and it is critical to every organization. Some organizations cracked the code to distinguishing themselves and sustained success by purposefully aligning their culture to their strategy. When an organization has a purposeful culture –one that is consciously shaped to align with the organization’s business strategy – it can accelerate achieving desired results and enable optimal performance levels, creating a differentiated business with a competitive advantage. Senior leaders understand culture will determine their success or failure. The physical structures, the business processes and systems, and the behaviors become easier to manage and change when the culture is aligned to the strategy of the organization.
Individuals will learn (to):
- The difference between a healthy culture and a purposefully aligned culture
- Determine the culture most critical to achieve strategic goals, and how to apply it to one’s organization
- Identify and measure the often hidden aspects of culture
- Gain insight to proven techniques to more quickly create real culture change
- Develop skills and techniques to achieve lasting strategy culture alignment
Michael Stewart has over 25 years of experience consulting hundreds of organizations, from the Fortune 50 to small nonprofits. He's partnered with numerous thought leaders, including David Campbell, Marshall Goldsmith, Blanchard, CCL, and Korn/Ferry. Known for data driven solutions, he appeals to the strategic CEO, Human Resources leader, and practitioner.